nCipher says growing demand for cryptographic security solutions
With increasing demand for encryption, nCipher has announced its new Global Secure Partner Program.
nCipher offers solutions for identity management, data protection, enterprise key management and cryptographic hardware.
Daniel Mothersdale, vice president sales, EMEA at nCipher, commented: ‘The launch of the nCipher Global Secure Partner Program demonstrates nCipher's commitment to expand its global presence through world class channel development. As our business expands we have put in place the infrastructure to both motivate and support our channel partners. As the deployment of encryption becomes mainstream it is vital that our valued partners are well-positioned to take advantage of this growing market and that nCipher provides the necessary support and tools to drive sales that support the deployment of encryption as it increasingly underpins enterprise security.’
The nCipher Global Secure Partner Program offers:
* A range of revenue-earning opportunities and incentives resulting in excellent financial rewards
* Training and development services to ensure partners can access and build on the technical expertise they need
“The need to protect sensitive data, coupled with growing regulatory pressures, has highlighted encryption as the foundation of best practice security.
Daniel Mothersdale, vice president sales, EMEA at nCipher
* Access to marketing resources, including web seminars and joint marketing activities, to help partners acquire new customers
* A new partner portal for easy access to information, on-line deal registration and lead allocation, making it simple for partners to capitalise on the benefits offered by the program and nCipher's best-in-class product range, leading to greater partner and end-customer satisfaction
* Partner awards and certification that value our information security partners
‘The need to protect sensitive data, coupled with growing regulatory pressures, has highlighted encryption as the foundation of best practice security,’ continued Mothersdale.
‘But encryption can also provide a false sense of security or even scramble data forever if not deployed and managed properly. That is why nCipher - with more than 12 years' experience and proven market leading product development - is the ideal partner for companies looking to deliver and integrate leading security solutions that set them apart from the rest of the field.’
Crispin Pikes, chief executive at Sysec, said: ‘Following recent high profile data loss incidents, we are seeing an increasing demand for encryption solutions as the last line of defence for enterprise security.’