Hans Laessoe former head of strategic risk, The LEGO GROUP, will be leading a course on implementing decision-focused risk management on 27 June 2019, London.
To view the full programme and to register, click here.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of risk management’s global thought leaders
Hans Læssøe, former head of strategic risk management, The LEGO Group, will lead an intensive one-day training course helping regional risk professionals supercharge their risk approach. Having spent ten year’s leading the transformation of The Lego Group’s risk programme, Hans will share his experiences and teach attendees how to:
- achieve a consistent risk analysis
- use Monte Carlo simulations to enhance risk analysis
- improve scenario planning
- effectively embed risk analysis into reporting
- use decision-based risk management
- integrate risk management into strategic decision-making
Each course is limited to 20 participants to ensure a focused and engaging learning environment.